Mass Spectrometry and NMR
- Low resolution LC/MS ESI
- Low resolution LC/MS/MS
- High resolution LC/MS ESI-TOF
- High resolution LC/MS/MS TOF
- Peptide sequencing by MS/MS
- Interpretation of data under request
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
- Monodimensional experiences: 1H, 13C (with 1H decoupling), DEPT, 1D-TOCSY, NOE.
- Bidimensional experiences: COSY, HSQC, HMBC, TOCSY, NOESY, ROESY, HSQC-TOCSY.
- 1.7 mm cryoprobe available (30 mL of solvent/ sample) allowing a notable reduction in the amount of sample required for data acquisition.
- Preparation of samples for analysis.
- Interpretation of data and structural characterization under request.