Isolation and Structural Elucidation of Natural Products
The Chemistry Department offers services on isolation and/or structural elucidation of natural products of interest.
Isolation of Natural Products
- Extract preparation
- Automated low pressure fractionation by normal or reversed phase chromatography, gel filtration, …
- Preparative HPLC fractionation and compound purification
Analytical Chemistry Services
- Chemical De-replication by LC/MS ESI (in-house and commercial databases)
- Chemical De-replication and nanomole scale isolation and structural characterization by LC-SPE-NMR
- Analysis of mixtures by LC/MS and/or LC-SPE-NMR
- LC/MS acquisition and data processing LC/MS (low and high resolution)
- RMN data acquisition (one and two dimensions)
- Spectroscopic data analysis and structural characterization of new molecules
- Interpretation of data under request.